Monday, May 9, 2011

Here I Go Again

I am now officially done with the semester and with less than three weeks until I return home, I am taking further advantage of my time abroad and seeing more of Europe. This time, I am adventuring to Barcelona, Rome, Florence, and Venice. Why those places? Well, although I have visited much of Spain before, Barcelona is a city that I never made it to and have heard wonderful things about. How could anyone refuse tapas, sangria, and the beach?! About Italy, I've never been to the country and it's somewhere I always wanted to go, so I figured visiting three of its most well-known cities would give me a good idea of what the region is all about. I am traveling to Barcelona with five other friends and then four of us will press on to Italy while the other two are headed to London. This is leg two of Eurotrip '11 and with lots more places to see, things to do, cuisines to try, pictures to be taken, and memories to be made, I am sure it will be just as amazing as the first trip. I've just finished some last minute packing and am about to head out the door to catch the bus to Dublin Airport. Our flight departs at 5:15PM and we will not be returning to Dublin until the afternoon of May 18th. In between, I will be flying to Rome then taking a train from Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice. Again, I will not be bringing my laptop on my travels so please excuse my absence and I will be back in no time to write all about the trip. Until then, adios! Ciao! 


Love and taking on some more of the world,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment